Quick Exit

How to report abuse

photo small abused boy holding his hand with the word stop written on it concept of domestic violence

  • Report any safeguarding concerns about a child or young person to children's safeguarding and social work teams on 01925 443322, press one and either say MASH or the name of the person if known
  • Outside of office hours call us on 01925 444400
  • If you believe the child is at immediate risk of harm, call 999
  • If you believe a crime has been committed, contact the police on 101


If you're a teacher, doctor, nurse, youth worker, etc., please complete the multi-agency request for services (MARS) form to refer a child or young person who you think may be vulnerable or at risk.

If you need to save a copy of the MARS form please use the ‘Download PDF’ button after you have clicked Submit. As we will be unable to provide you with a copy of the form after you have submitted it.

Access the MARS Form

You can print and display our How to report abuse poster in your work place for professionals and the public. Please access the poster here How to report abuse poster